Our computer science courses ensure students understand how computers work as well as how to code in multiple programming languages.
- Information flow, Internet and website architecture and elements – how web pages, servers and browsers function.
- Design, plan, implement and present multiple web page projects that increase in complexity.
- Code concepts such as inputs, variables, data processing and functions as well as debugging and testing code
- Learn more advanced software application design, algorithm development, coding principles and tools will be practiced through individual projects.
Programming 3 – Database Development
- Introduction to the highly integral skill of organizing managing, storing and querying data using a relational database. This course adds the next step to becoming a full stack developer and also the basis for more advanced programming projects and courses such as machine language (AI).