StairWay5 STEM Academy
Invest in your child’s STEM education so they can succeed in the careers of tomorrow – careers that will be dominated by AI, engineering, computer programming, and digital media.
SUMMER session starts June 1 – see below for latest COVID-19 updates for online and onsite classes
** New** HOME SCHOOL Support Services starting Fall 2020 – more info to come this summer
Take a look at your child’s individual digital portfolio or projects
StairWay5 Classes: COVID-19 Updates
June 1 – June 26
- Onsite classes are limited to 4 students with no more than 10 students and staff at the facility at any time
- Lunch supervision will not be provided. Students registered for both morning and afternoon classes will need to leave the facility from 11:30am-1:30pm for lunch. Updated Policies Link
- CDC recommended cleaning and sanitizing procedures will be in place
- Students and staff will be symptom checked, wearing masks
- Private online Math tutoring video classes are available
- Please contact us at 224-637-5514 for the latest information or for custom requests
June 29 – Aug 7
- Depending on state and federal directives, normal summer camp schedule may resume as follows:
- Mornings – 9am – 11:30am (drop off starts at 8:30am)
- Afternoons – 1:30pm – 4pm
- Lunch supervision (bring your own lunch) & activities included for AM and PM students – 11:30am – 1:30pm
- After School – 4pm – 5:30pm
5% family discount and multiple class discounts of up to 20% – applied at checkout for Summer Sessions. Contact us for online Private Math tutoring classes – schedules are flexible.
Home School Support Services – Fall 2020
If you are planning or thinking about moving your child to a home school program (Dual enrolled with the school district or Independent Instruction), we will be providing tutoring services in Math, Language Arts (English, Spanish, French), Science along with our current Coding, Engineering and Digital Media curriculum. More details coming this summer! Please contact us for information about this program.